Customize the sender's information according to your event.
To send emails to visitors through the Media Channels Tool, or use the platform to send Ticket Codes Emails and Registration Confirmation Emails for Exhibitors, the Email Customizations must be activated.
This article covers how to activate Email Customizations on the beamian platform.
By setting up the Email Customizations you will be defining the Organization Email (email mask), Organization Email Name and Email for redirects, and these customizations will be displayed in any email you send from the beamian platform.
- Go to your beamian account and click on your current event.
- Navigate to Event Infomation tab.
- Scroll down to the penultimate setting: Email Customizations.
- Click to toggle the Email Customizations switch on. Here, you can customize the following settings:
- Organization Email (@beamian): the email address the email is sent from. Note that the domain is @ beamian.com.
- Organization Email Name: the name your recipients will see when they receive the email.
- Email for redirects: If you want email replies to go to a specific email address please enter an email address in the Email for redirects field.
- Click Update Event (purple button) at the bottom of the page.
Please note: The Organization Email and Organization Email Name fields are automatically filled in with email@example.com and Beamian, respectively. These are editable fields and so you can customize with your own data.
When you finish filling out all Email Customizations, your emails will be sent in accordance with your customizations.