beamian organizer app allows you to print visitor labels at the check-in stage.
How to set up a Brother printer to print visitor labels with beamian Organizer mobile App
- Connect the famocos or mobile devices available for the event to the same network to which the printer is connected. (mandatory).
- Log in to the app with your event organizer credentials or the credentials for the staff access.
- Tap Settings > Printer Settings.
- Tap Printer Model and choose the QL_810W or QL_820NWB models, according to the printer model you are using.
- Tap Port and choose NET.
- Tap Printer and choose which printer you want to connect to that specific device. You identify the printer by its serial number. The serial number is displayed on the third line (as you can see in the first image) and is on the printer identification label (as you can see in the second image).
Please note: You can connect more than one device to a printer and each mobile device only prints on a single printer. To facilitate device-printer use, our recommendation is that devices and printers be identified with a label (example: device 1 - printer 1). So, anyone using device 1 knows which printer this device is connected to, resulting in more organized check-in.
- Tap Paper size and choose W62.
- Tap Printing orientation and choose Portrait or Landscape modes, according to the label layout you’ve designed on beamian platform.
- Tap Cutting Settings > Auto Cut > yes.
- Tap Cutting Settings > Print quality > DOUBLE_SPEED.
- Then go back to the Settings > Labels print settings.
- Choose the layout of the visitors’ labels. At check-in stage you can individually change the label to be printed, depending on the visitor's profile (press, sponsor, speaker, ect).