After creating the tickets for your event you need to customize your ticket sales page, create email messages to send out to your visitors and publish your ticket sales page.
Customize the ticket page and registration form
The ticket sales page header is editable and you can enter a message with relevant information to your visitors.
- Go to your beamian account and click on your current event.
- Navigate to Form Description tab.
- Scroll down to the setting: Tickets.
- Enter the tickets sales page message in the Ticket Form Description field.
Tip: If you want to add formatting to your message (bold text, italic text, bullets, headings, etc.) please paste your message without formatting in an HTML editor, edit your message there and paste the formatted message in the Ticket Form Description field.
To complete the ticket sales process for your event it’s necessary to create an email message with the ticket codes, as well as the email message with confirmation registration and the attached ticket for access to the event.
Learn how to create ticket codes email and how to create the event registration confirmation message for visitors.
Please note: The payment confirmation email is automatically sent by the beamian platform.
To publish your ticket sales page you must make sure that your event is published. Then you have to activate some specific settings on the Event configuration page.
- Go to your beamian account, and click Event configuration icon placed in the icons line of your event.
- The following settings must respect the options below:
- Registration Forms Settings > Form Status: Published.
- Media Channels Settings > Form Registration message: here you should choose the name of the email you want to be sent automatically whenever a visitor registers on the event registration form.
- Ticket acquisition Mode > Visitor choice.
- Ticket usage control > Visitor registration.
- Enable registrations for visitors > Visitor registrations mode > Enabled.
After configuring all the tickets sales page settings, you’ve to contact our service team to set up and implement the ticket page payments.