If you are using a regular form to register visitors to your event you can enable editable form option in order to let your visitors edit their answers after registration.
A Regular form involves creating a user's beamian account before filling out the form. For email validation and confirmation purposes.
What is the user experience for editing form answers?
- the visitor accesses to the event form link.
- the visitor creates the beamian account.
- the visitor fills out the form.
- if the visitor wants to edit given answers, the visitor only has to go back to the form link.
- the visitor enters login credentials.
- the visitor edits the answers in the form.
- and saves the form.
Please note: Sessions are not editable. The setting is available only for forms without payments and ticket sales.
How to set up my Regular visitor form editable
- Go to your beamian account and click on your current event.
- In the upper right side click Event Configuration.
- Scroll down to the setting: Editable forms.
- Select Enabled option in the Regular visitor form editable field.
Tip: If your form is editable it may be useful to inform your visitors that they can edit their answers after registration, via the registration confirmation email.